Sejam bem vindos

Aqui você encontrará todas as notícias bizarras do Brasil e do mundo, aproveite e assine nosso feed para não perder nada!

Receba as últimas notícias

Digite seu e-mail aqui:

sábado, 10 de outubro de 2009

PDF Converter

One of the things that annoy me the most about the Internet is that so many times I get a form sent to me that is a PDF file. And I get instructed that I need to fill out the form and return it. But I didn’t have any way to edit pdf files to be able to fill out the form and return it.

And that would get very annoying – I would print out the form, fill it out by hand, then scan it with my scanner into my computer as a jpg and then email it back to wherever it needed to go.

The software allows you to pdf creator file by using a "virtual printer", allowing you to create PDFs within minutes. You can also convert pdf to word documents. It's safe to use and available on all platforms (Windows, Macintosh, Linux, etc.).

0 comentários:

Últimos Leitores